Investment Attraction for Korea
- · Active foreigner investment support policy such as Act of Foreigner Investment Promotion and favorable policy environment
- · Comprehensive foreign capital attraction support organizations such as Office of Free Economic Zone, Invest Korea, etc.
- · Various incentives such as tax break, cash support, industrial land support, financial support, etc
- · Excellent accessibility to massive Chinese and Japanese markets
- · World’s 12th largest trading scale through trade with over 220 countries
- · Market expansion through active promotion of FTA such as Korea-US FTA, Korea-China FTA, etc.
- · World’s 12th largest domestic market with GDP rising at a 5% annual rate
- · Sophisticated Korea consumers with high expectations used often as new product test market
- · World’s leading Korean companies including Samsung Electronics, Hyundai Motors, Posco, etc.
- · More than half of Global Fortune 500 companies with presence in Korea
- · High passion for education and educational achievement
- · Diligent, faithful labor force with high productivity
- · Exceptional technology in IT and leading skill in shipbuilding
- · Rapid rise of female employee to prominence
- · Steep decline of labor unrest and stability of labor-company relations
- · Incheon International Airport, Hub of Northeast Asia
- · Geographically optimal marine port
- · Excellent logistics in high-speed railway and highway transport and expectations for TSR, TCR connections
- · World’s leading IT environment and R&D centers
- · Urban living environment where nature and culture co-exist
- · Various amenities and cultural facilities due to modernization of entire country
- · Many international schools an advanced medical service
- · House lease contracts for foreigners and rental house
- · Simultaneous translation service utilizing cell phones
- · Foreigner living support centers such as Office of Free Economic Zone, Invest Korea, etc.